
In three weeks I will be boarding a plane in Atlanta and J will be boarding a plane in Orlando. The destination for both of us is New York City. We decided again this year, for Christmas that instead of giving gifts we would give the gift of an experience. (Last year we did Château Elan Winery and indulged in the spa and dinner) So, this year we are heading to NYC.
Friday night is going to be more relaxed, I am going to be on my own until J gets there. I am meeting friends for dinner and checking into the Waldorf Astoria, where we are staying for the weekend.
Saturday will be fun, J wants to do some shopping although he wont tell me where. Saturday evening we have dinner reservations at Sparks Steakhouse and then we are headed to see Wicked!! Our plan for after the show is to go up in the Empire State building. The elevator runs until 1:15am and they have a musician on the 86th floor, should be romantic.
Sunday I am planning on surprising J with something fun to do for dinner and drinks...all i will say is the name of the place is called Please Don't Tell. Catchy right?
I am excited to spend some alone time with Jared. The long distance is frankly just getting old. I have a few more months of school left and I am just ready to be in the same place as him. I hope to work for my dad and save a little money this summer, and then August.. Orlando here i come.
People may think i am too eager to pack up and move but thats not the case at all. Do i think this is a risky move? No way.
No comments:
Post a Comment