Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can We Go Back?


I always thought New York would be overwhelming to me. Mostly because I am from the south and things move slower here. But I jumped right into the New York scene and the most overwhelming part was that taxi drivers do.not.care. about anything but themselves.

J and I definitely got our share of exercise while there. We got massages on Monday before leaving because we were so sore.

J thought the best way for me to see New York in the short time frame was the double decker tour buses. I have to say i was a little skeptical but I did enjoy the ride and learning interesting facts about everything.

Saturday Morning we woke up went to breakfast and then headed for Central Park. J had planned on taking a carriage ride around the park (which I never thought he would want to do). I also thought of the carriage rides as being too cliche but I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent seeing such a vast park in the middle of the city.

And I got to spend time with friends we have in New York. The weekend was amazing and to top it off we stayed at the Waldorf, thanks Pops!



No comments:

Post a Comment