Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Packing.

I am down to single digits. I have taken two finals and I have two more on Thursday. Its has been ridiculously hard for me to study let alone think about packing. I never would have thought these past four years would have gone by so quickly. The feeling of graduating is a little overwhelming. I honestly have applied to 20+ jobs and have heard nothing back. It is the most frustrating thing I have ever done in my life. As of right now, I am moving home to Huntsville. By home I am referring to back in with my parents. I never imagined after leaving for college that I would be moving back into my old bedroom. It is not appealing but it definitely is humbling. Jared gets into Auburn on Friday and the rest of my family will be here on Sunday just in town to celebrate graduation. I am praying for good weather on Monday so that the ceremony will go off without any glitches. As of right now, 85 and sunny. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment