Sunday, February 28, 2010

Empower Yourself.


I have slowly over the past year have been working on becoming a runner.. something that i have NEVER been good at. Last spring when i started running and it allowed me to shed 25 pounds. I felt a worlds of difference. But now that i have entered into this world I have found myself running whenever i can, and if there is a day when i can't do some kind of cardio i feel gross. So, I have started mapping my runs on this site, which is amazing, i don't get tired of doing the same ole' same ole'. Annnd i found out my regular run which i thought was only 2.5 miles was actually 3.3... so i am really pumped about that. The site works for any city, and you don't have to run, you can walk if you want. With the weather getting nicer outside i can't wait to start running outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment