At the Midpoint in my Junior year things have started to get serious in my life. I am in a rather serious relationship with a guy that has started his career, i am 3 semesters {after this current one} from graduation, and then i have to figure out where i am going with my life. So, whether or not my parents agree (which i think they would) this is my plan for now:-I graduated next May and would like to enter graduate school some where in central Florida. -The program that i would prefer to be in is a four semester program so i would start immediately after graduation and would be done with my masters the next summer and already qualified to teach that falling fall.. granted i have a job offer.
-I would love to be located wherever Jared has a job, which is preferably still Orlando because i am basing grad school around that.
-The great thing about teaching, Jared and I have talked about this, is that location is not limited, teachers are needed everywhere. So, ultimately i am behind him 100%.
I guess what has triggered these thoughts is that i have been tutoring a lot of calculus and pre-calculus students for their midterms the past few days and it just got me so excited about teaching math. When these students finally grasped the concepts it made me so excited that my teaching methods were paying off. I know that i do not know what the future holds as far as me and Jared and it might be stupid for me to base my future off of a guy but for now thats plan.. and for now I don't think its stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment