Monday, November 1, 2010

My Sisters.



The most in important thing in my life is my family! I love them with all my heart and would do anything in world to make sure they are happy. They drive me crazy and I am sure I bother them too. But thats what family is for, right? As Jared and I get more serious, the closer his family and I become. I honestly could not be any happier.

I already have one absolutely amazing sister, Kasie. Although we are very similar, we are also polar opposites in a lot of ways (if that makes any sense at all). I think i have always been a little protective of her and probably too hard on her at times. I just don't want her to make the same mistakes i have made. I have lived and learned and i suppose she has to as well. But Kasie is different. Growing up, we were terrified that Kasie would go home with a stranger because she was soooo friendly and talked to everyone. She is compassionate and would die before she let someone harm an animal. We have 5 animals living in our house mostly because she will not let my parents give them away. Kasie is going to be a freshman in college next year, and I am terrified.

I have grown amazing close to Jared's sister Bekah. I almost hate referring to her as Jared's sister now, she is my sister. Although we are very different, I can't help but feel that we get along really well. I was honestly more afraid of Bekah's acceptance more than any of Jared's other family members. Odd? I know. Bekah loves drama, and drama is attracted to her. I love being able to be an ear for her and a get-a-way if I can be. Bekah is honest, sarcastic, and knows more movie quotes than anyone I know (I am quite jealous).

I look forward to the day when both of these wonderful 'Girls' stand up at my wedding. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment