I had dinner with my father the other night only to leave frustrated. My parents hear my plans of moving to Orlando but i don't think they quite understand me. I feel their concern for me. The last thing my parents want is for me to 'chase' some guy only to be heart broken. I realize that i need to make the move for me and not just for Jared. But its hard, I want more than anything in the world to be with him. After having a long distance relationship for [what will be when i graduate] a year and a half of our 2 and a half year relationship, physically being in the same city will do the trick. I accept that my parents would probably feel different if we were engaged but Orlando is big city and i will find my place.
I have never had the intention of moving back to Huntsville, but the job opportunities i have there could be worth it. My Dad's opinion does matter but its about time for me to be myself. I will always make it home. Wherever, my family maybe... i will make it, i just might not live there.
No comments:
Post a Comment