After spending a truly amazing holiday with my family, i sat thinking about the New Year. I usually don't make resolutions but i thought this year i would give it a try. At church this morning the Pastor spoke of his word for 2010, the word was COURAGE. I never realized how often we use courage in our lives, and how if we didn't have courage we would never be able to experience the wonderful things in life. As I start a new journey into the New Year there are several things that are on my mind.
I want..
-to learn patience
-to be truly selfless
-to learn how to use my spiritual gifts to the best of my ability
-to spend less on myself and give more
-my family to have a blessed 2010
-to cook more often
and...
-Courage, to face the adversities that may come up this year
As i think of things i will add to the list, but i pray that this will be a prosperous year for everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment