
Planning a weekend escape? I have the perfect place. Jared is coming to visit in a couple weeks and we are trying to plan something for our one year anniversary, as well as Valentine's Day. Personally i like the idea of getting dressed up and going out for a nice dinner, but honestly Valentine's Day does not deserve presents. I would prefer someone to just tell me how much i mean to them, or just spend time with me, rather than receive a gift. So, in the process of the gift giving ideas I came up with the idea of just spending money on a night at Chateau Elan, having dinner at one of the 7 resturants, having breakfast the next day, and then getting massages at the spa before we leave.
Sounds like a romantic time, right? I believe that we will have blast and the resort looks beautiful, so check.it.out.
No comments:
Post a Comment