For the 3 day weekend I manage to escape to a friends lake house for our 2nd year in a row, it was truly what i needed. All nine of us girls spend the weekend together. Its been a while since we were all able to enjoy each others company and just reflect on the past three years we have been able to share together. At one point in the weekend we were all eating lunch at the table and my friend Taylor said, "Isn't it weird that in a couple years we won't be doing this, most of us won't be living near each other, this will be like a weekend getaway that is a luxury." I hated to think about it but she was completely right. All i know is that i have to take advantage of the time i have with everyone, because honestly I have no idea where i will be in 5 years.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Get Lost. You Never Know What You'll Find.
For the 3 day weekend I manage to escape to a friends lake house for our 2nd year in a row, it was truly what i needed. All nine of us girls spend the weekend together. Its been a while since we were all able to enjoy each others company and just reflect on the past three years we have been able to share together. At one point in the weekend we were all eating lunch at the table and my friend Taylor said, "Isn't it weird that in a couple years we won't be doing this, most of us won't be living near each other, this will be like a weekend getaway that is a luxury." I hated to think about it but she was completely right. All i know is that i have to take advantage of the time i have with everyone, because honestly I have no idea where i will be in 5 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment